- This intensive course for age groups between 12 and 18 years is available all year.
- These courses allow you to live a unique and intense experience where students not only learn Spanish, but also are immersed in our culture, history and customs, living like another Spaniard.
- Minimum stay one week. Recommended three weeks.
- Our schools are located among the best residential areas of Madrid, Valencia and Canary Islands.
- We conducted a test on the first day of class to place students at the level that corresponds to them according to the guidelines set by Cervantes Institute.
- We provide materials and textbooks for daily student work.
- We have a daily bus service, facilitating mobility and autonomy of the programs: course, program activities and excursions and airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- The dining sevice that follows a Mediterranean diet is included in the price.We attend special requirements for diet and allergies.
- We maintain direct contact with both parents on arrival, departure and transfer, as well as throughout the student’s stay.
- We provide a teacher / monitor at all times accompanying students in the different activities and excursions.
- We have a 24-hour emergency service provided to solve any critical issues.
We deliver a certificate / diploma certifying the hours of the course and the level achieved.
- We adapt the excursions and visits according to the needs and interests of the client.
Varied program of cultural activities, visiting main museums, historical centers and most relevant sights of the main cities/towns.
You can choose accommodation between one of our host families (chosen after a careful selection process), our university residence or hotel.